I found this video on my lovely friend's blog. It is so powerful and uplifting. It's impossible to go away from this video without feeling loved and special and hopeful and strong. He has such faith in the young people and our divine potential.
I love this man--i miss him so so much. He is adorable and powerful and such a testament that prophets are God's mouthpiece on the earth today. I absolutely love the Gospel of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is true and i am so eternally grateful that i can be so blessed to be a member of this Church. Lately, so many things have been reminding me that it's okay to make mistakes. Christ's Atonement can help me fix those mistakes. And no matter what happens, Heavenly Father will always, always love me.
I have also been having serious withdrawals from efy...serious withdrawals. this is because i met so many incredible friends who are such a good example to me and are so much fun and just the greatest people around. BUT, even moreso, it's because so many of the talks and songs and classes and people were just what i needed. every part of that week helped strengthen me and make me want to become better in everything i do. i love how Heavenly Father knows me personally and sends people and experiences my way to brighten my day and inspire me to grow. He's the greatest :)
i know i'm super far behind and haven't posted in about a zillion and a half years, but life is crazy. and school hasn't even started...eeeee! :) so i'll work on that...but, girls' camp is tomorrow! (technically today :P) and i am so totally PUMPED. so...i'll see ya'll in a few days! thanks for not giving up on me, even though i'm a total bum half the time...:P
love always:
L
No comments:
Post a Comment